Culinary experience: a tasting menu with ecological, local and seasonal food
On-site, with prior booking.
Would you like to taste a menu put together by healthy, sustainable groups? Let yourself be seduced by their culinary proposals. Come, taste, and become part of the change.
When designing the menu, we took the following into account:
- The Mediterranean diet as the basis for the project: seasonal vegetables, legumes and fish.
- The food offered to us by the producers of local, seasonal ecological produce.
- The dishes have been designed with culinary combinations, in order to enjoy the territory's food, produced using healthy culinary techniques.
The menu is cooked by eighteen chefs who belong to the network; we are from Catalonia, Valencia, Aragon, Madrid, the Balearic Islands, the Canary Islands and Galicia.
We serve the menu accompanied by the producers who supplied the vegetables, legumes, oil, wine and fish. We will also be accompanied by a manager of short-circuit marketing, a nutritionist and an educator; we would like you to meet all of the people who make the change of model possible in our groups, a strategic sector for furthering this change in the food model.
- Cream of sweet potato with hen-of-the-wood mushrooms
- Raw vegetable salad with pomegranate and orange vinaigrette
- Chickpea hamburger with spinach and young garlic sauce
- Beetroot pie with carob sauce
We hereby inform you that we cannot guarantee that the meals served during this event are free of substances that may cause some type of allergy or food intolerance.